HBase, mail # user - PROD/DR - Replication

Re: PROD/DR - Replication
Ian Varley 2012-12-07, 18:19
Juan,

No; that would mean every single write to HBase has to wait for an ACK from a remote data center, which would decrease your cluster throughput dramatically. If you need that, consider other database solutions.

Ian