Hive, mail # user - Re: [VOTE] Amend Hive Bylaws + Add HCatalog Submodule

+
Brock Noland 2013-01-29, 01:00
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-29, 01:06
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-01-28, 19:47
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-01-28, 19:48
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-01-28, 21:11
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-01-30, 01:18
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-01-30, 01:23
Re: [VOTE] Amend Hive Bylaws + Add HCatalog Submodule
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-30, 06:28
+1 and +1 too (unbinding)

- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com
Namit Jain 2013-01-31, 08:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-01-31, 22:04
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-02-04, 22:27
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-05, 01:10
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-01-29, 21:50
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2013-01-29, 22:57
+
Prasad Mujumdar 2013-01-30, 00:16
+
Zhenxiao Luo 2013-01-30, 00:21