Hive >> mail # dev >> VOTE: Remove phabricator instructions from hive-development guide (wiki), officially only support Apache's review board.

Re: VOTE: Remove phabricator instructions from hive-development guide (wiki), officially only support Apache's review board.
0

IMO phabricator interface is better than review board, but threat of losing
comments and patches is also real.
Actually, we already lost in few cases, ironically it was RB. Try to read
the very first review request posted on HIVE-1634

Ashutosh