Dear Sqoop Developers,
This week's Sqoop 2 meeting minutes are below and on the wiki:
Please RSVP to me (without replying to the list) if you would like to
attend the next call, which will be next, next Wednesday (9/5) at 10am
8/22 Meeting Minutes:
* Bilung discussed the job execution engine that he is working on.
* Jarcec described his work on SQOOP-497: (Enhance repository
interface to support Connection CRUD).
* Jarcec will post the metadata diagram to the wiki.
* Regarding SQOOP-492 (Implement a documentation system for Sqoop2) -
Kathleen to post on sqoop-dev list: Unless there is a strong objection
against RST, she proposed that given its ease-of-use, let's implement
the documentation format for Sqoop2 on RST
* Sqoop Meetup will be on October 23 in NYC. RSVP here: