HBase >> mail # user >> understanding Rowcounter

understanding Rowcounter
Hello,

I have been looking at
http://search-hadoop.com/c/HBase:/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/RowCounter.java%7C%7C+RowCounter
--
the Rowcounter code.
I would like to implement this by using thrift and python without