HBase >> mail # user >> Some questions on HLog

Re: Some questions on HLog
For #2, see HBASE-5954

For #1, see the following comment in SequenceFileLogWriter:

+      // reflection for a version of SequenceFile.createWriter that doesn't
+      // automatically create the parent directory (see HBASE-2312)
+      this.writer = (SequenceFile.Writer) SequenceFile.class