HBase >> mail # dev >> New builds mailing list; all build emissions now pointed there rather than on to dev list

Re: New builds mailing list; all build emissions now pointed there rather than on to dev list
I should have mentioned that if you are interested in seeing build results,
you need to subscribe to the new list:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

St.Ack