HBase, mail # dev - New builds mailing list; all build emissions now pointed there rather than on to dev list

Re: New builds mailing list; all build emissions now pointed there rather than on to dev list
Stack 2013-06-24, 19:26
I should have mentioned that if you are interested in seeing build results,
you need to subscribe to the new list:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

St.Ack