HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase thrift connections to Zookeeper

Hbase thrift connections to Zookeeper
Hi,

Currently, does the hbase thrift server maintain a fixed size pool of
connections to talk to the zookeeper or does it create an additional
zookeeper connection for each incoming thrift connection ? We have a
condition where we are expecting at least a few thousand connections to a
thrift server.

Thanks
Varun