HBase, mail # dev - Review request for HBASE-7692: Ordered byte[] serialization

+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-02-21, 18:35
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-21, 23:04
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-22, 04:24
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-22, 03:23
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-22, 07:56
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-02-22, 14:13
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-22, 14:31
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-22, 17:32
+
Matt Corgan 2013-02-22, 18:00
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-02-22, 18:04
+
Matt Corgan 2013-02-22, 18:14
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-02-22, 18:48
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-02-22, 19:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 21:14
+
Stack 2013-02-26, 23:13
+
Jesse Yates 2013-02-22, 18:01
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-02-22, 23:13
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-23, 00:33
+
Matt Corgan 2013-02-23, 00:48
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-02-23, 01:40
+
Matt Corgan 2013-02-23, 02:04
Re: Review request for HBASE-7692: Ordered byte[] serialization
Stack 2013-02-26, 23:20
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Matt Corgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All sounds fine to me Nick.  I had not looked into the internals enough to
> realize Builders were optional.
>
> Sorry if I'm looking too far down the road, but the future implications of
> including such low level building blocks could be hard to unwind.  Worth a
> little discussion at least.

Agreed.

Let me go of to look at the patch.  I third the Matt/Jon suggestion that
this be a jar we include if possible w/ no hbase dependency if possible and
if that is not possible, as a standalone module w/ no interdependency....
but then I also appreciate and would like to support your improvement to
the HBase API project Nick.  Let me go look at the patch.

Good stuff,
St.Ack
+
Stack 2013-02-26, 23:17