Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Integration Tests

Integration Tests
Would it make sense to start putting more integration tests for tablet servers, master, connector, etc… inside of the accumulo-test module (or some other module)? Seems like it'd be useful to have tests at the various layers. Until we have a plugin to start up the mini acc cluster once and only once, I don't want to drastically slow down the build. I would, however, like to have some integration tests for a current ticket I'm working on.