Hello guys,

I am new to Apache Chukwa and I was exploring the possibility to use it for
one of my use cases. While I was reading the documentation I didn't find
any mention about zip format support or S3 storage system.

1. Does Chukwa support reading and storing ZIP archives?

2. Besides HDFS file system, does Chukwa support reading/writing to Amazon
S3 storage?

Thank you,
Flavian