Eric,
  Thanks for your ideas on this. I've actually traced this issue to a
single saturated link in our datacenter. But you've given me some ideas on
how I can optimize this system some more. Thanks.

Logan

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:00 AM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
*Logan Hardy *| Operations Engineer
33Across <http://www.33across.com/> | Follow us:
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/33across>
 | Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/33across>

o 801.231.4573

*Learn about our Q1 Brand Graph Category Insights
Report<http://www.33across.com/BrandGraph/33Across_BrandGraph_AQ1_2012.pdf>
*
*
33Across and Tynt in the News
*AdWeek • AllThingsD • Bloomberg • Forbes • TechCrunch • VentureBeat •
WSJ<http://33across.com/news.php#axzz1uqxl0v16>