Avro >> mail # user >> avro map only only task with text output ?

avro map only only task with text output ?

I'd like to have a map only task across a set of avros that will generate
multiline text data (tabular) for each input avro.

I am having a problem coming up with the correct signature. Is possible?
It looks like I would have to subclass AvroCollector to make this
possible.

Sean