HBase >> mail # user >> how to model data based on "time bucket"

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-01-28, 13:06
Re: how to model data based on "time bucket"
You can use another table as a index, using a rowkey like
'{time}:{event_id}', and then scan in the range ["10:07", "10:15").

--

*Rodrigo Pereira Ribeiro*
Software Developer
www.jusbrasil.com.br