HBase >> mail # user >> Pausing .archive file cleaner

+
Siddharth Karandikar 2013-09-23, 06:48
Re: Pausing .archive file cleaner
no, at the moment you can not stop the archiving process.

can't you just copy the .hbase-snapshot dir first?
also it should be small enough to do it as pre-MR step, since "all the
files" are empty.

Matteo