HBase, mail # user - Pausing .archive file cleaner

Re: Pausing .archive file cleaner
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-09-23, 09:03
no, at the moment you can not stop the archiving process.

can't you just copy the .hbase-snapshot dir first?
also it should be small enough to do it as pre-MR step, since "all the
files" are empty.

Matteo