Hadoop >> mail # general >> Apache Hadoop Hackathons: 5/11 and 5/18 in SF and Palo Alto

+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2011-05-06, 19:03
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-05-07, 00:46
+
Milind Bhandarkar 2011-05-07, 00:55
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-05-07, 03:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-05-07, 04:51
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-05-07, 06:19
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-05-08, 17:53
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-05-08, 18:43
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2011-05-09, 21:36
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-05-11, 00:57
+
Tom White 2011-05-11, 03:34
+
Devaraj Das 2011-05-11, 04:50
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-05-11, 21:29
+
James Warren 2011-05-12, 04:16
Re: Apache Hadoop Hackathons: 5/11 and 5/18 in SF and Palo Alto
I was looking to forward porting MR-2358.

The original 20.203 does not apply because trunk has lots of
improvements in MR since 20 due to context objects.
The attached trunk patch does not look correct. I will post a correct
trunk patch if indeed the bug still exists in trunk.

Further the bug fixed by 2358 only surfaced during the testing of
viewfs. Since viewfs is not part of 22 I would not worry
about this one for 22.

sanjay