Pig >> mail # user >> Unable to load data using PigStorage that was previously stored using PigStorage

Re: Unable to load data using PigStorage that was previously stored using PigStorage
Hi Rusian,

I tried to debug each step already but no luck.
I did a dump (dump B;) after B = foreach A generate document#'b' as b;
I got {([c#11,d#22]),([c#33,d#44])}
but it fails when I did C = foreach B generate flatten(b);

I don't have controls over the input. It is passed as Map of Maps. I guess
it makes lookup easier using a map with keys.

Can I convert map to tuple?

Best Regards,

Jerry