Hadoop >> mail # dev >> 0.21 stable schedule?

Re: 0.21 stable schedule?
Tim,

It's highly unlikely you'll see a stable 0.21 at this point.

You can ask for a backport to 0.20.2xx (pls open a jira, better yet, a
patch :) ) or consider trying hadoop-0.23 which we just released. Fair
warning: 0.23 is very much 'alpha' quality currently.

thanks,
Arun

Sent from my iPhone