Hive, mail # user - Important Question

+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-01-25, 15:01
+
bejoy_ks@... 2012-01-25, 16:04
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-01-25, 16:30
+
Bejoy Ks 2012-01-25, 16:58
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-02-02, 09:47
+
Bejoy Ks 2012-02-02, 13:41
RE: Important Question
Dalia Sobhy 2012-01-25, 20:56

I will explain to u more Mike.
I am building a Software Oriented Architecture, I want my API to provide some services such as Add/Delete Patients, Search for a patient by name/ID, count the number of people who are suffering from measles in Alexandria Egypt.
Something like that so I am wondering which best suits my API ??

+
Stephen Boesch 2012-01-25, 20:59