Pig >> mail # user >> While/CROSS/FOREACH loop

+
Russell Jurney 2012-05-23, 06:31
Re: While/CROSS/FOREACH loop
This might be helpful for this use case -
http://hortonworks.com/blog/new-apache-pig-features-part-2-embedding/

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:31 PM, Russell Jurney
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I need to repeatedly CROSS a data set, then FOREACH it, reduce it with
> a filter, then group/test it to test if it's done yet, then repeat
> until it is baked.
>
> How do I do that with pig, and maybe some other tool? Twitter has some
> ruby stuff that can do this, I think, but is there some way with
> nested foreach?

"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"
+
Russell Jurney 2012-05-26, 07:52