HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
I wouldn't mind posting test results on the resolution comment of a 0.94
commit, but there have a couple of times where all tests have passed for me
locally but then failed up on ASF Jenkins. One dev box may not be much like
another. I think the best option is to set up ASF Jenkins for what you
think we need, Ted.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy