HBase >> mail # user >> How can I set heap size for HBase?

How can I set heap size for HBase?
Dear All,

I wonder how I can set heap size for HBase and what is the suitable
portion compared to whole memory size?
And the other question is that how many memory size I need to give to
Java when I run HBase, as I sometimes got "out of memory" problems.

Thanks!

Yong
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-11, 13:02