Pig >> mail # user >> Storing tuple into HBaseStorage

Storing tuple into HBaseStorage
Hello Pig users,

I want to store the entire tuple into hbase from Pig using HBaseStorage.
I know that I can do something like:

output = .... as (c1:bytearray, c2:bytearray, .... cN:bytearray);
STORE output INTO 'hbase://outputtable' USING
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage('f1:c1 f1:c2 ..... f1:cN');

Since the output contains tuples of 100 fields, I don't want to write them
manually. Additionally, I want to use the alias name of the field as the
column name for hbase. Since the entire tuple goes into the same column
family, I wonder if there is an easy way to express this in Pig?

Thank you,

Jerry