HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: I am running MapReduce on a 30G data on 1master/2 slave, but failed.

Re: I am running MapReduce on a 30G data on 1master/2 slave, but failed.
I set mapred.reduce.tasks from -1 to "AutoReduce"
And the hadoop created 450 tasks for Map. But 1 task for Reduce. It seems
that this reduce only run on 1 slave (I have two slaves).

But when it was running on 66%, the error report again "Task
attempt_201301150318_0001_r_000000_0 failed to report status for 601
seconds. Killing!"

+
Charlie A. 2013-01-15, 10:09
+