Pig >> mail # user >> Join question

+
jamal sasha 2013-04-01, 21:06
+
Mehmet Tepedelenlioglu 2013-04-01, 21:24
+
jamal sasha 2013-04-01, 22:44
I am not sure if I understand you correctly, but you seem to want to find
the average per id. For that all you need to do is group by id, and then
take the avg for every group. You don't need to count anything.

+
F. Jerrell Schivers 2013-09-04, 23:39