HBase, mail # user - PooledHTable missing Override to getWriteBuffer ?

PooledHTable missing Override to getWriteBuffer ?
Amit Sela 2012-06-03, 21:42
In HBase 0.94.0 I noticed that PooledHTable (in HTablePool) @Overrides some
HTable methods but missing getWriteBuffer().

Is that on purpose ? because when I get a PooledHTable from the pool and I
add puts to the write buffer, and then I flushCommits - flushCommits is
executed from PooledHTable using HTable which has an empty write
buffer since I added the puts to the write buffer that belongs to
PooledHTable that wraps it.

What is the right way to work around/with it ?

Thanks.