HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Working on assemblies for 0.95

+
Stack 2013-03-22, 04:17
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-03-22, 03:29
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-22, 22:59
+
Stack 2013-03-23, 03:52
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-25, 20:53
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-25, 21:00
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-25, 21:06
On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > It is two poms, right?  Second one would be hbase-0.95.0-hadoop2?
>
> Two poms would just cause a mess, no? Can we do it the current way of the
> hadoop.profile + the version specified by the command line. I was thinking
> like a BUILDING.txt including
> To build the release from the source, use:
>
> mvn package -Dhadoop.profile=2.0 -Dhadoop.version=2.0.3-alpha
> -Dversion=0.95.0-hadoop2
>
> If won't work, maybe we can do a branch, commit the changes to pom so that
> hadoop2 is default, and release the artifacts from there?
Let me play with version.  We already figured classifier isn't enough.
 Thanks Enis,
St.Ack
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-23, 02:02