Zookeeper, mail # dev - multi() and getData()

Re: multi() and getData()
Marshall McMullen 2012-03-07, 06:17
Multi op was designed to support transactional consistency. GetData() is
not a transaction and as such didn't fit under the original design of Multi.

That being said, it wouldn't be hard to add support to Multi for GetData
(and GetChildren). I intend to do that in the near future though there is
currently no jira for this. Feel free to open one.