HBase >> mail # dev >> Finding some PreCommit Green

Re: Finding some PreCommit Green
Hi Nick

> Does Jenkins ensure only one HBasePatchProcess runs on a given host at a
time?
Yes, there is no concurrent build on the same machine. You're always alone.
It's unlikely to change: it's already difficult enough to parallelize
things for a single product; doing it between multiple products would be
crazy.

> Tests for hbase-server failed with no clear reason produced. Perhaps
running secondPartTestsExecution in serial will reveal the failure/timeout?
We could add a check at the end. Something like

jps | grep surefirebooter | cut -d ' ' -f 1 | xargs -n 1 jstack | grep Test

I'm going to add this in the patches already proposed in HBASE-7350.

Thanks for looking at this!

N.