Hive, mail # dev - [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.12.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-07, 23:02
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-07, 23:26
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-07, 23:38
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 04:02
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-08, 15:18
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 22:56
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 23:03
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-10-08, 16:04
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 23:41
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-09, 00:05
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-09, 04:00
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-09, 04:28
+
Alan Gates 2013-10-09, 23:07
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-10, 02:50
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-12, 03:32
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-12, 15:32
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-12, 16:33
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-10-12, 16:59
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-12, 17:59
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-12, 20:28
+
Vikram Dixit 2013-10-12, 20:27
Edward Capriolo 2013-10-12, 15:21
Has anyone noticed a strange Execution log location? The file is created
but the name used to be hive.log
hive> create table c as select * from a limit 1;
Total MapReduce jobs = 1
Launching Job 1 out of 1
Number of reduce tasks determined at compile time: 1
In order to change the average load for a reducer (in bytes):
  set hive.exec.reducers.bytes.per.reducer=<number>
In order to limit the maximum number of reducers:
  set hive.exec.reducers.max=<number>
In order to set a constant number of reducers:
  set mapred.reduce.tasks=<number>
*Execution log at: /tmp/edward/.log*

Edward Capriolo 2013-10-12, 15:13