Hive >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.12.0 Release Candidate 0

Has anyone noticed a strange Execution log location? The file is created
but the name used to be hive.log
hive> create table c as select * from a limit 1;
Total MapReduce jobs = 1
Launching Job 1 out of 1
Number of reduce tasks determined at compile time: 1
In order to change the average load for a reducer (in bytes):
  set hive.exec.reducers.bytes.per.reducer=<number>
In order to limit the maximum number of reducers:
  set hive.exec.reducers.max=<number>
In order to set a constant number of reducers:
  set mapred.reduce.tasks=<number>
*Execution log at: /tmp/edward/.log*