Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Release planning for 3.5.0

Re: Release planning for 3.5.0
Hi folks, a n00b speaking here.

I have been working on ZOOKEEPER-1423 during the latest week and it's
working like a charm. :) I only need to include tests, but I will be ready
to upload the patch early this week, I guess.

In addition, I have been worked on two zkCli related issues (ZOOKEEPER-1535,
ZOOKEEPER-1379), with patches already uploaded, while I try to find my way
through  doc generation process to address ZOOKEEPER-1488
(work-in-progress). It would be nice if some of this stuff could be
included in 3.5 release as we'd have a whole month to test it.

Best regards,
Edward