HBase, mail # user - Why Regionserver is not serving when I set the WAL trigger?

Re: Why Regionserver is not serving when I set the WAL trigger?
yonghu 2012-11-12, 09:33
The problem is caused by the code, as I create the configuration by
myself. The correct way is to use getConfiguration() method.

regards!

Yong