Pig >> mail # user >> Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park

+
Julien Le Dem 2012-10-26, 21:54
+
Santhosh M S 2012-10-26, 23:26
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-26, 22:58
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-26, 23:06
Re: Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park
Welcome Cheolsoo, and well deserved.

Alan.

On Oct 26, 2012, at 2:54 PM, Julien Le Dem wrote:

> All,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Cheolsoo Park as our newest Pig committer.
> He's been contributing to Pig for a while now, helping fixing the
> build and improve Pig. We look forward to him being a part of the
> project.
>
> Julien
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-26, 22:24