HBase >> mail # user >> How to create HTableInterface in coprocessor?

How to create HTableInterface in coprocessor?
Hello,

In the oldest verison of HBase , I can get the HTableInterface by
HTablePool.getTable() method. However, in the latest Hbase version0.94.12,
HTablePool is deprecated. So, I tried to use HConnectionManager to create
HTableInterface, but it does not work. Can anyone tell me how to create
HTableInterface in new HBase version? By the way, there is no error message
when I run coprocessor.

regards!

Yong