Pig >> mail # user >> Trunk version does not like my macros

Re: Trunk version does not like my macros
I'm able to reproduce. Here's a JIRA:

The issue is that QueryParserDriver assumes that the script has a file
associated with it. It doesn't handle the case where the script is read
from an InputStream. I'll update the JIRA with a workaround, which is to
write the script to a temp file and pass that to PigServer.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*