MapReduce >> mail # user >> Is there a way to keep all intermediate files there after the MapReduce Job run?

+
Ling Kun 2013-03-01, 10:14
+
Michael Segel 2013-03-01, 13:23
Re: Is there a way to keep all intermediate files there after the MapReduce Job run?
Ling, do you have Hadoop: The Definitive Guide close-by?

I think I remember somewhere they said about keeping the intermediate files.

Take a look at keep.task.files.pattern... It might help you to keep
some of the files you are looking for? Maybe not all... Or even maybe
not any.

JM