HDFS >> mail # dev >> About debugging HDFS and MapReduce...

+
남윤민 2013-10-07, 03:56
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-07, 04:22
+
남윤민 2013-10-07, 04:38
Re: About debugging HDFS and MapReduce...
I still couldn't see the image. The page shows that "The page you requested could not be found.".

--
Best Regards,
Haosong Huang
On Monday, October 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM, 남윤민 wrote:

> Here is image I uploaded.
>
> Sorry for that!
>
> http://mail.dgist.ac.kr/design/common/image/attaches//ronymin_167_inline0_6806441608437847.png

+