Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MultipleInputs with AccumuloInputFormat

Re: MultipleInputs with AccumuloInputFormat
Heh, ok.

I'm currently working through a bit of a prototype to see how it works.

I'm not a mapred/mapreduce expert, but I *think* I have an approach that
will work. Keep an eye out for a Jira -- would love feedback.