Hi,

we need to move our existing cassandra cluster to new hardware nodes. Currently the cluster size is 8 members, they need to be moved to 8 new machines. Cassandra version in use is 3.11.1.  Unfortunately we use materialized views in production. I know that they have been marked retroactively as experimental.
What is a good way to move to the new machines? One-by-One, or setup a new cluster as a separate DC? The move should be done without downtime of the application.

Do you have some advice for this kind of maintenance task?

Kind regards,
Christian