Hi,

I started a repair (7 nodes, C* 3.11) but at once I get an exception in
the log:
"RepairException: [#.... on keyspace/table, [....],
 Validation failed in /ip"

The started nodetool repair hangs (the whole day...), strace shows it's
waiting...

What's the reason for this excpetion and what to do now? If this is an
error, why doesn't nodetool abort the command and shows the error?

thanks,
 Michael