Hi,

I observed a strange behavior about stored hints.

Time stamp of hints file shows several months old. I deleted them and saw
new hints files created with same old date. Why is that?

Also, I see hints files on disk but if I query system.hints table, it shows
0 rows. Why system.hints is not populated?

Version 3.11-1