Hello everyone!

I have been asked many times that what is a good GUI client for Cassandra. DevCenter is not available anymore and DataStax has a DevStudio but that’s for DSE only.

Are there some 3rd party GUI tools that you are using a lot? I always use the command line client myself. I have tried to look for some Cassandra related tools but I haven’t found any good one yet.

Cheers,
Hannu