https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-13153 implies full repairs
still triggers anti-compaction on non-repaired SSTables (if I'm reading
that right), so might need to make sure you don't run multiple repairs at
the same time across your nodes (if your using vnodes), otherwise could
still end up trying to run anti-compaction on the same SSTable from 2
repairs.

Anyone else feel free to jump in and correct me if my interpretation is
wrong.

On 18 September 2017 at 17:11, Steinmaurer, Thomas <