Hard to tell from the first 10 google search results which Intel CPUs
has it so I went to ask my /proc/cpuinfo, turns out my >1 year Dell XPS
laptop has it. AWS's i3 has it too.

flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx pdpe1gb
rdtscp lm constant_tsc art arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl xtopology
nonstop_tsc cpuid aperfmperf tsc_known_freq pni pclmulqdq dtes64 monitor
ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 sdbg fma cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic
movbe popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm abm
3dnowprefetch cpuid_fault epb invpcid_single pti intel_pt tpr_shadow vnmi
flexpriority ept vpid fsgsbase tsc_adjust bmi1 avx2 smep bmi2 erms invpcid
mpx rdseed adx smap clflushopt xsaveopt xsavec xgetbv1 xsaves dtherm ida
arat pln pts hwp hwp_notify hwp_act_window hwp_epp
On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 11:19 PM, daemeon reiydelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>