Thank you for response.

I know about the option of setting TTL per column or even per item in
collection. However in my example entire row has expired, shouldn't
Cassandra be able to detect this situation and spawn a single tombstone for
entire row instead of many?
Is there any reason not doing this except that no one needs it? Is this
suitable for feature request or improvement?