Hi,

Right now we don't have support to maprfs filesystem , so it would be
unpredictable even though you have fixed at some places. We need to check
in all places and add the maprfs support. So it would be great if you can
add the support to maprfs in carbon.

And one more observation is please provide absolute path along with
maprfs:// in all the places instead of giving relative path. And also make
sure that storelocation inside carbon properties and store location while
creating carbon session must be same.

Regards,
Ravindra.