dev
 hello there is no recent progress
yixu2001

From: yixu2001
Date: 2017-11-06 16:43
To: dev
CC: prnaresh.naresh; 郭海涛
Subject: Re: Re: Delegation Token can be issued only with kerberos or web authentication" will occur in yarn cluster
dev
 I have copied core-site.xml to spark2 conf folder, it does not work.
I will share you the jar I am using(please get the jar file from link

download link :https://pan.baidu.com/s/1b6AG5S    password:rww2
 whould you help me to confirm whether the jar is suitable?
If the jar is not suitable, could you please send me a suitable one to try?
yixu2001