Can you give me your all configuration files (etc/) of coordinate and worker,
What configuration tuning did you make for carbondata?

A lot of scenes in our company are using Presto,I have tested presto read
orc vs carbondata  , Carbondata is clearly inferior to Orc;

During the testing, for performance reasons, we used replica join in
particular, and we increased the JVM codecache size. but these are equally
fair to both ORC and carbondata

Carbondata_vs_ORC_on_Presto_Benchmark_testing.docx
<http://apache-carbondata-dev-mailing-list-archive.1130556.n5.nabble.com/file/n16849/Carbondata_vs_ORC_on_Presto_Benchmark_testing.docx>